Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I was there VK with my wife. It was the most Patriotic thing I have ever seen, or my wife and I have ever done. Beautiful nationalities, all over DC. Made me proud to be an American. I know there is more to this story coming.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Aren't these the same clowns that plotted to "kidnap" the govenor of Michigan, with her approval of course. What happens when the Feds who infiltrated our government get infiltrated. Full Blown Panic. They are geting real sloppy and everyone can see it.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

2 ray epps? isnt the slight skinned mustache young dude taping himself walking in to the capital ray epps?

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

The correct term in INCITE - as in seditious conspiracy.

incite |inˈsīt|
verb [with object]
encourage or stir up (violent or unlawful behavior): the offense of inciting racial hatred.
• urge or persuade (someone) to act in a violent or unlawful way: he incited loyal subjects to rebellion.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Can someone tell me what this is? Plz explain like Im 5 ?
I stopped caring awhile before all this happened.
shit 😳 oops

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

F = Frat
B = Boys
I = Incognito

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

I do remember watching this.🫶✨
Thank you for uploading it☺️✨

In response memes matter to her Publication

Sucks after 16 months when I pick up a paper or turn tv on or pick up my ipad . BIDEN IS STILL PRESIDENT and regardless if stolden BIDEN The basement dweller is still PRESIDENT really tired of all this shit

(3) Show this thread

Q 358

Being advised to update code.
Serious hardware being used to break.
4 is not secure.
Q

Funny how everyone knows who to trust and who not to. It makes them wonder how we really communicate.

Codes are being scrambled.

Were the J6 infiltrators infiltrated?
5-steps ahead.

Caps = 13 > 4.
TS = 1258 > 28.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

358>34
115>16
M>13

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 11, 2022 at 6:26 PM]
ABOUT DAMN TIME THEY ARRESTED SOME FEDS!!!😂😂😂
https://rumble.com/v185580-about-damn-time-they-arrested-some-feds.html

GEORGENEWS, [Jun 12, 2022 at 1:16 PM]
Kash Patel just revealed that Pelosi, Schumer & Co were calling them (the DoD) during the “insurrection” and asking for M1 Abrams tanks, APC’s (armored personnel carriers) and humvees plated up with machine guns to come to the Capitol. Literally stuff you see rolling down the street in Afghanistan.

“It was an optics play.”

It was all a big show to make it look like a war zone.

Wow.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

[they] know were he is . do they want him out in the open no . 🕊

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I never noticed the "S" on his hat. 🤔
Was it on other Fed hats that day or just a random hat brand?
Curious.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

GOOD CATCH. MOST LIKELY HOW THEY KNEW WHO EACH OTHER WERE. THEM V US.

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

FBI can’t catch any criminals doing shit because they too busy doing shit themselves.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

TRUTH. LOVE IT.

(1) Show this thread

This pisses me off. VERY upsetting.