VK paging Time on Truth. Last Time he did it was 23 days ago.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

9 > 369 | 117 | 55 > 5:5 vibes

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

They were one of the first ones to follow me earlier on in 2020 on twitter.Miss them..

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Okay....πŸ‘€....πŸ‘€ that is a double vibe on the same post!!!πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡if that doesn't vibe Time, nothing will.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

23 equals I Am.

i thought I'd take a peek at the time differences, with times its, i think 22 days 21h 47m

πŸ’§2147 mentions attention on deck

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Vibes are realπŸ”₯

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

same day VK posted 222, i drove back from my gig and looked at my odometer in the driveway and it read 222.

(1) Show this thread

6+1+4+2+0+2+2 = 17

Awesome Catch! Where is Time? He has been MIA again!