ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS?

Watching a 1979 movie called Avalanche Express. This is something on a foreign train near the doorway. There's actually 2 of them. The other one is couple feet below this one.

FYI, I've never been on a train...lol

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

i think it unwinds as much chord as u need to strap down luggage

Standing strong 4 God, family & country. Been there; done that. Failed. Got up. Tried again. Kept working. Living the solution. U can 2.

wine bottle holders? It looks like the disk with holes folds down and the black loop flips up. The neck of a wine bottle goes up thru the black loop and rests on the disk with holes. I'm surmising. I dont know this for sure.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Well it's good to know that I'm not the only one that doesn't know what this thing is... LOL

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

It's on a train near the cabin door. Looks like if it pulls downward it would be in the way of the doorway.

Christian, patriot and loyal Trump supporters. “Restore the Republic!” I will never accept Biden as anything other than a globalist puppet.

meat grinder plate.🤪

block and tackle?

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

clothes line or line to use for covering sleeping quarters?

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

looks alot like cleat/pulley system used on a sailboat.