Nobody trash the troops they are there in DC for good not evil. They aren't coming for any of your guns, relax. They are there for a different purpose. Tribunals need max security.

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Every next photo I see of DC, the stuctures in front of the WH look more & more like a place for tribunals....

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

im thinking the same thing. i am approaching this trying...!!!...to have an open mind and question everything....but that is exactly what it SEEMS to look like. I have only ever seen movie sets on the screen...(.is this the movie too??).. cause that thing being built is STOUT. thats major lumber, hardware and technique. Im not a upper tier carpenter but Im not bad...but thats way above my skill level...that aint a barn...😳

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication

The blackout by the media fuels my suspicions :)

Only people mentioned by @Jeffro_Bodean in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jeffro Bodean, click on at the bottom under it