PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Reminder: We are at war. Irregular warfare. Psy War.

If you’re feeling down, mentally drained or irritable remember; it’s all by design. Thank God that in this war when you’re feeling the attacks from the enemy, we’re able to disconnect and go ground, meditate or move our bodies instead of having to duck for cover or fasten a tourniquet.

The most powerful weapon we have, which [they] couldn’t account for, is the power of the Holy Spirit/prayer. Now we’re using that power and awakening to [their] wicked ways at scale. That is why I truly believe nothing can stop what’s coming. Nothing! God bless & Godspeed, Patriots!

#NCSWIC

đŸ‡ș🇾🩅

Very unsettling đŸ˜± are we not all puppet’s? Seems we all have a part to play on this stage of life, was it all preordained, do we really have a choice? Aren’t we all being influenced by one another? I find my intolerance of the uninformed by choice only hurt's me, then I ask myself who am I to make these people think like me, or believe like me? I have sacrificed my relationship with my only son, we have had no contact for almost 9 months, he lives less than 5 miles away, all because we think differently & I am a conspiracy theorists & must be punished, some days I feel grounded in faith, some days I feel so sad & lost😓 I try to believe their is a reason that all this is happening, what is, is, what isn’t, isn’t, don’t try to make what isn’t isđŸ™đŸŒ God bless you all, thank you for your postâ€ïžđŸ’„

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Diana in this post can reply

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

I pray you and your son come back together soon despite your disagreements. God bless, Patriot. đŸ™â€ïž#FamilyIsEverything