Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Nancy needs a noose around her neck. May as well get one for that dude beside her too. We are in deep shit if we don't. The penalty from God for allowing this to continue is much more than any of these clowns could come up with. We have acxepted and tolerated ourselves and evil right into hell.

Wife for 20 years, mom of 3, Nana to 1 - crafter of all things paper! WWG1WGA, Patriot, America Lover! Kicked off FB AND Twitter in 4 days!

Y'all...................... youtube - thegunnerswife - find the SOTU address video's with Nancy and Pence......... there are I think 3 or 4 of them... Not sure who the F she is, but she's all over the video's there... Drunk a$$ B..........................

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Hes a woman from the synogogue of satan who is also a House representative. Tries to blend in with the jews. Maybe they should call him out...he is radically representing them as a POS leftist tool of satan. As christains...WE SHOULD TOO!!!...since they wont.🤗😋🤔🤨😐😑😶....🙄.....the other is the Drinker of the House of representatives.😣

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Looks green screened, too. What is the purpose of this bizarreness, its making my brain hurt. Anyone have ideas?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response The Real Me to her Publication

We are watching a movie.

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Looks green screened, too. What is the purpose of this bizarreness, its making my brain hurt. Anyone have ideas?

Pelosi's double

John Kerry

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

initially last year when they first rolled out the new version i thought it was judge jeanine, but then someone mentioned one of the more recent versions is joan r 😎❤️
this one looks more like dude

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

sorry i was talking about np
agreed the other looks like gf 😂

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

It looks like general Flynn in drag

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

😂looks like Geb Flynn

it looks like General Flynn to me, but seen another post that said it was Mueller!

In response English Viking to her Publication

M flynn and his bros are DS lits if proof out

(1) Show this thread