Noticing more and more Tesla's or could be the gas drivers driving less. Not sure.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Noticed that too.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Your post caused a lightbulb moment on my observations over the last month on traffic on the road in front of my house. Since school let out I've seen less and less traffic. Must be the gas prices.

Bad for the economy. Good for my cats who insist on being road warriors.

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

I have seen a couple in Montana, but electric cats are just not practical here. There are very few charging stations and those are in bigger cities. There are no charging stations along any of the freeways/highways, so if your battery goes dead, good luck trying to charge it!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

More interested in Tesla energy. That and getting a horse. 😉😊

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Even in NE GA. Almost weekly. But we are a vacation destination too.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

who can afford a Tesla? oh right, the people who didnt escape the slave system. thank God for the farce of convid-I am set free. (i drive 25 miles per week-to work & pay bills) independence is hard, but bit by bit it grows if you work for yourself

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

A Bicycle or Legs. The only 'transportation' you can count on.
' when the shit goes down.... ya betta be ready'💪

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

Im glad I have 3 horses to ride . Lord let there be hay!

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

my employer is giving a bonus if you buy a Tesla. Still not really in the budget.

kind of ‘lockdown by proxy’ for those that don’t politically align with [them] (and also the poor) if gas prices keep going up…

i agree, i’ve seen a lot lately, and hadn’t noticed it til you just made me think back. they have a very distinctive headlight; one of my weird skills, i can identify car models very easily just based on bodyline or headlights.

they sound like a golf cart and drive like a golf cart.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

They never thought they were going to lose.
The calm before the storm.

I still remember from my childhood the smell of gasoline ...
what does Tesla smell like?

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

even here in the deep south now, $85 not quite 3/4 tank, baby car was definitely better on gas

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

even here in the deep south now, $85 not quite 3/4 tank, baby car was definitely better on gas

Friendly reminder to the troops here at AU:

NCSWIC.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 11, 2022 at 9:15 PM]
NO ONE CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING!!!🥳🥳🥳
https://rumble.com/v185l4s-no-one-can-stop-whats-coming.html

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

A friend of mine got a tesla the minute he found out it was going to be a rise on gas prices, Some of my other friends have teslas because they have stock in it !!! in my county there has definitely a rise on the streets

My wife got the Model Y. I like basic vehicles with the least amount of technology and electronic components in the engine. It took me an hour to setup my profile and take a drive around the block. But i have to admit, the acceleration is pretty damn good. I live in Houston with lots of fancy cars and overpowered pickups and they do not like seeing a little car zip through traffic

Free energy is the future…

Right now, though?
The calm before the storm.

Caps = 48.
TS = 2358 > 18. 😎

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

free energy is my vision of the future for sure.
free energy into homes
And
free’ing the energy of humans from the slave system
🙏💙

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

also, thank you for everything you do!
your dives into things are brilliant
you are appreciated

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh my gosh I was just noticing that today. So are the gas prices supposed to make Elon even more rich???? Kinda like COVID making Billy G and Mr. Amazon more money.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Not good in my view. The electric car that can be shut down remotely by one’s goverent figures bigly in the Cabal’s Global Reset.

Not good. Not good at all.

This is capitulation not adaptation.

Convince me I’m wrong.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I’m not a fan of someone having full control of my car , although it is a push start ,it still runs on gas , As far as the acceleration I have a pretty powerful turbo lol

(1) Show this thread

Here in the heart of the Permian Basin Oilfield, we still drive big diesel trucks. It'd be sacrilege to own an EV. 🤠 However, an occasional Karen or Ken can be seen behind the wheel of one...usually alone with a mask on. 😆

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Probably just more fun to drive. ☺️

I have noticed this as well and I’m in Alabama…you know the state where we can’t afford shoes and we all wear overalls and dip snuff.

Drivers arr driving less due to these Convenient stores are cutting us off can not get more than. $80 and can only use a debit card once in 24 hr period

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Crystal Canipe to her Publication

Where are earth are you? There isn't a gas shortage. This seems really weird.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Q1158
The Where