Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

One of the things the Putin op in Ukraine has shown was the Cabal BioLabs funded by the US. I don't believe, I ever saw any Anon point out Ukraine and Biolabs until after the Russian Op.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Russia called several security meeting to talk about them, America lied and dismissed the claim and that was that. Anyone heard anything more?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Yes, but in Russian media. The rest of the world is ignoring that story. It was also on one National TV in my country 2 days ago. The story of biolabs popped up on the first day of the special op. Documents were presented as well.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Russia has now presented 2 times at UN.

Clandestinne from TG has been tracking this. Pretty well. He has a substack. He just released 1 new newsletter

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/

Yes, and it's suppressed by the corrupt MSM. Indeed, nothing changes and awakes people until MSM falls.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Boy, isn’t that the absolute truth! I am gobsmacked that there are those that still don’t see thru their piles of crapola!

✅💯

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Also, corrupt governments are helping MSM a lot.

(1) Show this thread