its time for questions to have answers. what are the questions youd like answers to? ... this list is not complete, but here are some of mine..

1. why have i not gotten sick once during the pandemic?
2. how does the virus magically go away when others leave the room?
3. does anyone else have a hard time breathing while wearing a mask?
4. how does one prevent maskne, a sore nose, or sores from forming behind ones ears?
5. how soon until this crap is over?
6. why arent we more fed up?

Only people mentioned by @JCisQing1776 in this post can reply

In response JCis Qing to his Publication

why do people wear mask in vehicles with windows up?
where is the flu?

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Please don't get mad at me but why ru wearing a mask? Italy collectively told their gov to FU and now they r free! I wore a mask once in a hospital n thats it--I choose to be free from unconstitutional BS 4eva! ThanQ!

Christian, Husband, Father, Creator, Patriot. #wwg1wga #MAGA

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

my problem is that my employer requires it (education job)... ive been reprimanded from administration for not wearing it properly... trust me, its not on in public.

(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

#: why when we're not at peek with the virus & we already went through our "14 days to slow the spread" that we are required to wear a mask?
#: when we aren't at our peek and we are required to wear a mask then our numbers spike?
# if wearing masks work then it would be banned like hydroclorquin(sp) wouldn't it?

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

i don't wear them. bought a new car, licensed 2 trailers, licensed another car, bought 2 new phones, eat, shop dsily, all in person, no mask.

oh I am way fed up. I was done with it when it started. That is how I found Q! I knew something was up and not right. I just dont understand how people can believe this nonsense. smh

Patriot who loves God, my family and the USA ! USAF Retired. F-4 Phantons Phorever. Trump, Flynn, JFK Jr, Elvis. In the end, GOD WINS !

Why aren't certain high up Dems, past and present, swinging from the end of a rope ? If they have, why wasn't it on tv ?