🤷‍♀️ Does anyone understand what's going on here?
_________
6-10-22 TRUMP THROWS IVANKA UNDER THE BUS
AFTER SHE TOLD JANUARY 6 COMMITTEE
👉 SHE DIDN’T BELIEVE THE 2020 ELECTION WAS STOLEN

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10904155/Trump-turns-IVANKA-said-long-checked-election.html

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Too bad she didn't feel more allegiance to her father. I can't imagine how her dad feels.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Do you think these are Chess moves
or do you think Jared & Ivanka are Black Hats?
How is that possible??

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I don't know but I lost all respect for her right after Trump was elected in 2016 and she did that interview with "People" (I think it was. One of those cheap magazines). The article was titled "Why I disagree with my Father." I picked it up, glanced through it, took out a Permanent black marker and blacked out both of her eyes and put a giant X through her face. It just pissed me off that she would do that to her father KNOWING how much the media hated him already, so she added gasoline to fire. I don't know how much of this is theater, but I just know I cannot stand that woman.

Only people mentioned by @Laritha in this post can reply

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

Well, for what it's worth, I know many felt like she'd make a great president, but personally, I'd never vote her. She's too liberal for my taste. The Trump men, now, that's another matter. I think Don Jr. would make a good president and I'd vote for him because I see a lot of his dad in him. Eric, idk. He's not quite as outspoken as Don. Anyway, these are just my opinions so they don't matter anyway.