🤷‍♀️ Does anyone understand what's going on here?
_________
6-10-22 TRUMP THROWS IVANKA UNDER THE BUS
AFTER SHE TOLD JANUARY 6 COMMITTEE
👉 SHE DIDN’T BELIEVE THE 2020 ELECTION WAS STOLEN

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10904155/Trump-turns-IVANKA-said-long-checked-election.html

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Too bad she didn't feel more allegiance to her father. I can't imagine how her dad feels.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Do you think these are Chess moves
or do you think Jared & Ivanka are Black Hats?
How is that possible??

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

"Chess moves" was my first thought Kat, but ... Idk.

And it could be, who knows? I don't think her article was a chess move. I still wonder about the video she made of herself getting the jab. Either we're crazy or they are.

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Made In America to her Publication

Agree. So difficult to know what's true - guess we just have to go with our gut.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

That's the thing with this whole sh*t show. You don't know what's real, what isn't, is Lin a white hat/dark hat, Flynn, dark hat/white hat/, Pompeo, WH/DH???, etc.
Raw News - Spoof/real?, Tribunals - real/lie, and on and on and on. We have no way of knowing for sure. That's why there's so much uncertainty. Me........................I don't believe anything unless I see it, but we're not going to see it until we get rid of fake news, so we're left to just guess what's real and what isn't.

(1) Show this thread