USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

David Straight is a great teacher about our real rights that most of us have not been aware of. There is so much to learn:
https://youtu.be/xh_ZbLjNd7Y

In response Save the Children to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

great info within these video. so much to learn. i knew about right to travel years ago. i watched 2 of the videos today. Wow. The question is where do i start. God has called me this week to do my part. i just do not know what or where to start.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

great info within these video. so much to learn. i knew about right to travel years ago. i watched 2 of the videos today. Wow. The question is where do i start. God has called me this week to do my part. i just do not know what or where to start.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

yup, I'm a state national and went to David's events just to take people after I became. Alot of case law with this, They are postal roads and in private day to day (non commercial) they are not to even stop you!