Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

SWEEEEET

thats decent but its no ufo

ahhhh peepers eye view. 😏

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

It’s a 22

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

✌️✌️

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

me likey

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Why are you hiding in the bushes Doq?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Were you hiding in the bushes ? lol

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

That reminds me of my husband
Vacations involved Air Museums and
Air Shows
He would quit kissing me to look up
He heard a plane ..
I hung his RC Mustang and Corsair on the dining room wall ... 4 or 5 foot wing spans.

Nice 22 also! ✈️

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

😎👍😉

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana hitch a ride?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

That just looks so damn fun.

Going to be helping a buddy deliver a T-6 Texan this weekend.
If you don't here from me you know what happened.

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I love flying. Becoming a pilot was the best idea I ever had.

(46) Show this thread

My Dad was an Air Force Fighter pilot...May he rest in peace.🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication

🙏

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication

🙏

My father flew spitfires and mosquitos, he has been through and seen so much and is still defying the odds as he is still with us today.
Honorable man, strong, brave, loyal, courageous... he is a Lion and I am hoping he will get a glimpse of what he was truely fighting for before he leaves us.

(2) Show this thread