Remember Melania's makeup had been tampered with as well .... It was all in Pelosi's hand shake .. by her thumb .. LOOK as she turns her hand preventing Trump from seeing that area of her hand ..... Pelosi is going down for TREASON ..

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication

Not sure about that however many look past that Pence didn't get a shake either.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Body guard also did not allow him to shake hands with Robarts 1:51:10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcIG28lb8rA

Donald Trump delivers the State of the Union address - watch live - YouTube

US President Donald Trump delivers the State of the Union address to a joint session of Congress.

Great catch! 👍I found a clip with a good angle of the scene and slowed it down. It reveals something else worth mentioning. DJT intentionally looked away from John Roberts. I don't think he was going to shake his hand anyway. 😉 The Secret Service agent was just making sure that he didn't. You can also see how Justice Roberts seemed to be staring at President Trump in an adversarial way.

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MikeLSGA in this post can reply

Romans 12:12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

In response Mike LSGA to his Publication

I am not trying to be difficult, but President Trump shakes Roberts' hand, he extends his hand four times between Kavanaugh and Roberts, and there are four justices. What am I missing or not seeing?

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

that SSA definitely put himself between Roberts and President Trump

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Milley looks distressed and looks straight towards where Roberts is, then turns and looks towards Pence/Pelosi… then after getting dissed by POTUS Roberts stares straight towards Pence who grabbed the water glass .. to look all casual

Looks like DJT is saying "goodbye" to woke Milley ... but its slowed down so can't tell for sure. Great Clip protecting the president - thanks.

They are devious. Nancy had a poison hand shake she tried to give him. No touchy.

Roberts, at the VERY fookin least, secret org.

If we had more men like him, we would not be in the shit we are in.