💯
go with the flow. let go, move past fear. there’s so much freedom in this & most importantly you get out of your own way so you can move toward your best/higher self✨

Only people mentioned by @hereforThePatriotParty in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

same thing happens when you except Christ you start seeing things as it really is in the light your recognize the devils schemes and tricks and then peace comes from the one who is really in control.
Proverbs 3:5-6
King James Version

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ................................#GODwinsalways

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

yes🙌🏻

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I watched a vid on gaming while back on how to get into the flow state. Makes sense. Also known as being "in the Zone" never really thought to translate that to everyday life. good call. "time flies"

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

exactly. when you’re having fun right? something powerful about being fully present in any situation. and letting go of whatever you cling to, especially expectations. thank you for adding this!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Lorie is awesome! ❤️

thanks!!! needed thos message! flow….dont resist!

In response Judy Link to her Publication

same as how you feel doing something you love. you’re in the zone, fully present. same idea but applied/practiced holistically 🤍

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Wu Wei

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

effortless action once you move past the illusion of control

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Love Lorie Ladd's videos!

I love watching her videos 💞

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

HONEY, AMERICA IS PAST FEAR. WE ARE READY. TRUTH.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Ciao ciao ........is this the storm 😉

https://twitter.com/Towish6/status/1535295494200741891

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

John F. Kennedy Exposes New World Order
GLOBALISTS
SHARE!! SHARE!! SHARE!!

❤️💜💙
SOURCE:@Q_JFKjr

https://twitter.com/Towish6/status/1535284919542370304

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Dave Mason - Let It Go , Let It Flow - YouTube

http://www.dave-mason.comLYRICSSongwriters: MASON, DAVEWhen I'm aloneI sometimes get to thinkin'How it's gonna beWhen we're goneAre we moving closer together...

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

thank you this fits ❤️💙💜

(1) Show this thread

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Tweet from John Fitzgerald Kennedy

(1) Show this thread