Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Last night I watched a large plane go from North Miami across the country to Los Angeles and then turn around and land near Phoenix. It was strange, because it was a plane that only had a call sign and a hex ID, nothing else. Several times it left my view until I put the hex ID in again, and it popped back up. I sure wanted to ask Monkey about it, but I have nowhere to comment to him.

Thanks for keeping us posted.

God, my country, family, and truth are things near to my heart! We will all be blessed for holding the line! Even though I am not tech savy.

I check the activity all throughout the day and saw exactly what he is talking about! Thanks for sharing this! He really explains this well. I have noticed there has been more activity, and especially over the national forest areas...

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Yes i posted this a few hours ago - glad Monkey is actuve again. The military aircraft overhead here has ramped up considerably over the past few days so I figured he'd drop a new show soon.

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

Sorry to double post you, I like to ehar what he has to say, though his last few have had very little new info, and he is not doing them as frequently. (Sad face)

(1) Show this thread

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

I have to admit I stopped watching his videos because he bailed on believing and was saying we lost because he wasn't seeing things go the way he thought they would/should. Dont mean to be critical of him but he was bringing my faith vibes down. Is this a good show today? (He seems like a good guy and I'm not meaning to trash him in ANY way. This has been hard on everyone!)

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

same. but i hoped he'd come around 😊

(1) Show this thread

Are those the new toys Eglin AFB got?