#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

SOmeone has a secret and they don't want us to know.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

pix --In the Beginning of the Beginnings....

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

more pix- In the Beginning of the Beginnings...

Just incredible 💥 I spent hours watching LHFE videos a while ago, his information blew my mind, the true history is starting to wake people up. I spent time out West, I always thought the giant mountains looked more like tree trunks😱thanks for sharing, if only my son would accept these truths🙏🏼❤️

Only people mentioned by @Diana in this post can reply

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

So very true unfortunately, my own belief is that when one is touched by the Holy Spirit, only then will they see the truth, free from the satanic brainwashers🙏🏼 as I mentioned my only adult son, he doesn’t believe in God, a Nihilist he told me he was, never had heard of that, looked it up, now I understand, just sad😓

(1) Show this thread