Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

R.E.D. Friday- Remember Everyone Deployed.
Paratroopers from the 82nd Airborne Division and service members from other units and branches were recognized during the Coca Cola 600 NASCAR race at Charlotte Motor Speedway, N.C. May 29, 2022.

Photo Credits: Army Pfc. Rognie OrtizVega

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

❤️And ESPECIALLY all those who suffer from PTSD!!🙏🙏🙏

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Yes, myself included!

God Bless you dear Charlie!!! I’ll pray for you today🙏🙏🙏🙏a silent struggle most don’t talk about!
Love to you❤️❤️❤️

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Thank you, Cathy.
I help others, and that is how I find healing. I volunteer and speak with others.
Thank you for the prayers and love you as well...

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

I know you’re very good at helping them too, you have such a good heart!😊❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread