June 10, 1999
New York City
(John had broken his foot in a paragliding accident at Martha's Vineyard over the Memorial Day weekend.)

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

How does a seal swim with a broken foot only 1 month later?

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

993 3rd Avenue, New York, NY 10022

"The streets will not be safe for them."

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Thanks for that! And, yep, standing in front of a theatre. ;) (Unfortunately, that old gem closed down in 2001.)

And that address=269
2+6+9=17/Q
;)

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Aaaand July 17th! was his 1st day of freedom!!🐸

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Happy Friday Day V ...
Some More Fun Facts
K

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kristin Berdan to her Publication

That's crazy, our daughters have the same birthday. Mine woke me up at age 15. We both could have died on 9/11 ifvI didn't get a 2nd job offer.

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I can relate. Trust me, the limitation is real and he would have been extra cautious 😎.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

But I know you know that. 😏

(1) Show this thread