From GEORGE NEWS ON TELEGRAM
👇
⚡️Pfizer Quietly Admits it Will NEVER Manufacture the Vaccine that was FDA Approved – Will Produce New “Tris-Sucrose Formulation” mRNA Vaccine Instead

It’s official – Pfizer’s “fully approved” and experimental mRNA vaccine, dubbed “Comirnaty,” was nothing more than a head-fake.

Earlier this week, the notorious experimental vaccine maker quietly submitted an update to the CDC, admitting that its originally licensed “Comirnaty” vaccine will never be distributed for use.

In other words, Pfizer has exclusively been supplying its version of the experimental vaccine that was granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA – aka, zero Pfizer-branded vaccines given in the US have been “fully approved.”

...more here

Note: compare all current vaccines now, with what WH45's 'Op Warpspeed' actually was

###

https://t.me/georgenews |@GEORGENEWS

Only people mentioned by @Starz4stripes in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

I believe, because it was an experimental vaxx that they were at liberty to change up the ingredients as they chose..Different lots were sent to different locations and I am sure they were tracked for results.. The population didn’t know they were different but they were! It was always a big lab experiment perpetrated on an unknowing world population. Comirnaty was a complete sham!
Crimes against humanity for sure.