Only people mentioned by @Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Isn’t it time?

I am just me - I have been awakened for 20 or more years - wish I would have documented files that I researched - I am thankful to be here

absolutely agree 100% - the sleeping sheep that have not yet awakened be damned - Broadcast everything

SIMPLE. ELEGANT. EXECUTABLE.
Why are we NOT doing this?
Whoever finds thecanswer to tgat wuestion will have solved the entire enigma.
Myanmar has acted.
Haiti has acted.
What is goingbon here that the simpkest solution is not being used?

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

ready. Freddie.
lets. roll. on. that.

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

Amen! Let's Go.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Those that are awake can handle the truth. We know it will be bad but we also know we have to numb ourselves for protection and let the anger rise as those demons will be punished that did this to the world and the unfortunate ones that were tortured for the demons pleasure.

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Yes please

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

Commandeer Their Network
I can envision Chris Farley saying that ;)

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Felt the same--till I talked to Mom...

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

3-6

X Navy, X LEO, follower of Christ, Husband, Father, Brother, Uncle, Son. Living the Retired life in Florida. WWG1WGA

and show the executions so everyone will know to never try again!

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

It's the only way.....the bullshit has got to stop.