Looking like New Orleans honestly. Louisiana is a Demon-cratic shithole.

Terrance K Williams -
What in the County Jail , Lock Your Car Doors, Hide your Wallet & Purse is going on.

They are worried about Legal Gun Owners???

Only people mentioned by @MJWilliams in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

This circus is getting πŸ”₯, day-day. All I can do is have more 🍿. #WeAreTheCalmInThisChaoticField πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ #TimelineMerging 🌈

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Jen@JRinthebayou did you see this? I saw it last night. How many people have been shot randomly on the interstate in NOLA this year? I know Mark knows. Radio silence from MSM. πŸ™„πŸ™„

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

As of right now i think the count is 32 , in the last 12 months.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

I live 45 min away from NOLA, we never go there....far too dangerous. i stay out of Baton Rouge as much aa possible as well. The Mayors of NOLA & BR are corrupt and idiotic as hell! They have destroyed these cities and Governor Idiot Edwards has allowed this to occur.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Looks like a dumping area for illegals. Many came over the boarder armed and most of the head count is young, able bodied males who held on to children to traffic for $$$. Border Patrol can't contain it and when they do have a hold on this bullshit they are told to release them. Time for citizens to protect their regions and if need be dispose of this type of thuggery. The fact that politicians keep condoning this type of behavior indicates they are also funding it. So lets start by tar and feathering them first then move on to the lesser individuals like those in this video clip.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

he makes me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but surely wouldn’t go near that neighborhood!

I'm redy for 5D.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

now that is some jig-a-boo behavior

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I’m so glad I traveled the last 16 years. All the reports I see is scary in the cities I have visited. There’s no place like home right now.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Surprised not to see a finger on the trigger. Past first rule failed all others.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK I watch with keen interest for the mirrors of what is happening in America for the correlations to New Zealand as pre warnings...I keep seeing mirror events & where things are heading here. We have a gang situation, they still have their guns & now there are rival gang wars going on, shootings daily. The gangs are doing as they please, yet we the people are not permited to protect ourselves. Ram raids & robberies of convience stores & the owners want guns to protect themselves, but the government refuse...the gangs blatantly flaut the law & out number the Police.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I noticed that too. Quite impressive trigger discipline.

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

right on Terrance❣️