Only people mentioned by @lilbaker in this post can reply

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Sharon Yak to her Publication

I'm not playing their evil game!

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

I dunno ..

Not a globalist-commie so no more Twitter. I believe in We The People. More likely to get shot in Chicago than die from the scamdemic.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

vibes

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

YEAH IM NOT WATCHING THEIR CRAP

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

This is spot on. Once you detatch yourself from ‘The Matrix’ so much is now crytal clear. It’s funny how things, we once would have believed, jump right out at us as Project Mockinbird propaganda. It is a great feeling.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

True!

I wonder what would happen if there was a Biblical type event and the whole world though Jesus was returning...

APL !!! Going Up

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

is it just as simple as unplugging and turning off all communications frim [them]?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

True Story.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

You've told us...

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

(5) Show this thread