Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Get a bigger house and a larger sand box...😉

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

I believe this sweet man is posting their update🐾😻❤️🙏🏻

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

darn just would load em up, pray they do not poop or pee in my truck before i get to a shelter♥️

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I hope he took them all. I'm sure a local shelter would help find homes.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Poor babies!

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

save all the children, one could grow up to be important

2p

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren MAGA Love history - finding rest of the story - Married

Soooo, my rainy day stock needs to be bigger, ok I can work that.

Well....ya just walk through the doors God opens. Okay God. Looks like you want me to take these and save them...you had me stop for a reason...and this is the task you've set before me. Gather them up...put them in the car...and get them home into a room or large dog crate...feed them...water them....and immediately call a no kill shelter or cat rescue. :) God showed you the one so that you could save the rest too.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

😂😂 It was an ambush!😂😂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No choices really ya have to try to save em all!

Just like we have to try!

Have ya'll considered that in righting America's ship and for the most part also saving the whole world that we are not JUST saving the people??

Animals and Gaia too!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Take them all home, feed em and find good homes.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Tis Is precisely how I got my cat, sort of.
I ran out of gas, so I was walking back along the highway, when out pops a lil guy about that size, bunch of scabs. So I carried him home in my shirt about 8km. He knew he was home, I know it because he knew where the food, water and toilet were, on his own within 5 min.
He still comes up every night to nuzzle. That's my cat-fren "squiddie" in my profile pic.

I’m a child of God and a proud American!

i love how he says he thought he “was saving only one”…

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

No one left behind😍❤️

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

@VincentKennedy here's some yang for that ying ...

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

💪Legend...

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

They are family now.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Save them all & find them good homes.

Poor little things look very hungry.

You have to save them all....you must

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

If you have to find a way you do.

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

You take them all and love them to pieces! ❤️

the little meows 😍 this is so something i would dream when sleeping (the good dreams)

LQQK at these VK VIBES . 5:5
@VincentKennedy . ☀️😎🇺🇸🦅
#VKVibes#wwg1wga#AlwaysVibin

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🤣🤣🤣🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🤣 that's funny

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

13 counted per update / bath
mirror 13=31
https://qagg.news/?q=%23%2331

Family is everything and mine would have grown exponentially

Oh my heart 😘😘😘😘

😊😊😊😊💕