Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Wow
I have Chicken skin
Still all over my body!
Her voice
I felt every word she spoke.
Her vibration was felt hugely.

How would I be able to share this clip?
I am a novice with technology,
I want to share this with everyone I know .
Was it off a youtube ?
thank you so much for this powerful clip!
You rock

Only followers of this user (@zhangdaye) can see their posts

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In Repentance
Through Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah,
Father God Bless
That Lady's Socks Off!!!
💕🙏💕👍💕🎶💕🌼

Rock 'n Roll Sweet Lady!
💕🙏💕👍💕🎶💕🌼

ALL Things Through Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah!!!
The Beast System
IS Toast!
→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Thank You Father God!
💕🙏💕🌼
Thank You Jesus!
💕🙏💕🌼

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

9-12-22

GODS TALKING:
THE GREAT AWAKENING IS TO AWAKEN THE HEARTS OF EVERY SOUL IF POSSIBLE. HUMAN HEARTS ARE SO WAXED COLD. WHEN I AWAKEN THEIR HEARTS THEN THEY START TO SEE!! YOUR HEARTS ARE THE WEAPON TO WIN THIS WAR. IT IS ME GUIDING YOU. LISTEN TO YOUR HEARTS AND THE MIND WILL FOLLOW. LOVE IS STRONGER THAN HATE. THE DAY OF HATE IS PASSED. LOVE BRINGS TOGETHERNESS. HATE DIVIDES. YOU NOW KNOW WHAT TO DO.

LOVE AND FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALIVE IN EACH OF YOU. WAKE UP AND REMEMBER. THRU THE SPIRIT I AM TALKING TO YOU (LISTEN) AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. ALL COLORS OF HUMANS COME TOGETHER. YOU NEED EACH OTHER.
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDERSTANDING.
PROVERBS 3:5
SO LISTEN OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. OPEN YOUR HREATS OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. FREEWILL. THE TIME IS NOW!!
I KNOW EACH OF YOU. PLEASE GET TO KNOW ME AGAIN. WE ALL ARE IN THIS AND ONLY ALL OF US CAN FIX THIS. LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY!!

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

TO THIS END CHRIST BOTH DIED, AND ROSE, AND REVIVED, THAT HE MIGHT BE LORD BOTH OF THE DEAD AND LIVING. ROMANS 14:9
LISTEN TO YOUR ENTER EAR AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. IT'S SIMPLE.
LISTEN, BELIEVE, AND HAVE FAITH.
YOU ONLY NEED ME YOUR FATHER!
LOVE IS THE 5D.
LOVE NEVER FAILS. 1 CORINTHIANS 13:8.
I BELIEVE GOD IS CALLING US, BECAUSE IT IS TIME FOR HIS STORM/WRATH AND HE WILL BE CLOSING THE DOOR SOON TO REDEMPTION. THE TIME IS NOW.
THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS SO TAKE IT UP WITH GOD. GOD BLESS MY FELLOW HUMANS.

(1) Show this thread

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

^^^^^^^ attention ^^^^^^^
^^^^^^ ATTENTION ^^^^^^
^^ ATTENTION ATTENTION ^^

TIME TO WAKE
[ the Fk UP ]

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME
TO LISTEN TO THIS
SHORT 3 MINUTE VIDIO
FROM A FREE SPIRITED YOUNG LADY
WHO IS TELLING IT LIKE IT IS....

THIS IS TRULY HEART WARMING

https://anonup.com/thread/9302263

I AM USING THE Q PLAN MAP
as a
HEADLINE 4 EVERYBODY
2 GET HER
FABULOUS MESSAGE
OUT INTO THE WORLD
of the NOT KNOWING....
BY
KNOWING THE TRUTH

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Awesome! A message from the heart for everyone!💖

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i felt her anguish, her resolve, her call for Freedom for All of Us💓

amazing

merci 🙏💖☘️😇

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

WELL, HER VIBE WAS RIGHT ON AND POWERFUL. GOD BLESS.

(1) Show this thread

WOW SISTER!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET OUR CHILDREN, PLEASE

Preach, Sister ❤️ Love, Light and Blessings to all.🙏

Retired truck driver, wife, mother, grandmother. Grateful to be in the USA at this time in history. Sept 17, 1993 sobriety date.

She hit the nail on the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Awesome video. Deep Gratitude for sharing this!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Holy cannoli …this is beautiful!!! ❤️🕊💫👇🏻🙏🏻

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

👍...
goosebump vibes. Great Watch

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

wow! beautifully said.
🙏🏼🤍🌸🙏🏼

So beautiful, thank you for so sharing....
We are not afraid. We are many.
We are everywhere.
Nothing can stop what is coming!#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
What a fookin time to be ALIVE🙏😌

Just what I needed today. Beautiful

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Thank you for speaking for me! Hana hou!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Our history has been kept hidden from us.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Wow! What else do you have

(1) Show this thread

YES

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

. ❤️
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

Wow! Spot on🙏🕊

[They] are the ones who need to be divided. . . . from us, from power, from money, from children.

How do I know that we are connecting? I was lying in bed yesterday thinking of these exact things. How many of you have been thinking the same way? Beautiful. 💙

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

D5 has been on my lips twice today and days before...Unity In Spirit.
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

Yuckies ARE Toast!!!
→→👹🤺🤺🤺

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

She speaks BOLD truth💖

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Spot on!

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Truer words could not be spoken. Thanks for posting and God bless her for her wisdom!

yep my entire body got chills and she made my eyes tear up also!