Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well first time Nana has run across this pic!
JFK original Q

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I really wish this would all stop. It's embarrassing to see everyone trying to convince themselves JFK survived that day. This is just as ridiculous as Bob Joyce being Elvis.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

I agree with you but JFK is an exception, the only one I fully support. Not that picture though. JFK JR is possible we will see. The B. Joyce Elvis thing is so far removed from any reality. Decades apart in age. Elvis had destroyed his mind and body at the time of his death.

Why do you think JFK survived? I saw the footage over and over again, because it went on for days. Part of his brains was all over Jackie and the back of the front seat of the car. I was 10 years old at the time and it made a lasting impression.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Vic in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

it was was not JFK in the car. The white hats knew about it before hand. FF are clear as day decades ago as they are today. All these deaths are not accidents. They were intentional. Elvis was an FBI agent. God shows you what you need to know.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I completely agree with you that God shows you what you need to know.

(1) Show this thread

there are more if you want to check

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Thank you. I could very well be wrong but it's an overwhelming feeling that JFK is gone and we are doing a disservice to this man's family.

(1) Show this thread

I lived through that too, I was 17. Most of what we saw or were told was fabricated. I followed and did deep research for years , I have made that conclusion but have not made a "file" to support. Did you see JFK at the Trump rally being carried in? I could find that photo maybe, gosh so many indications but I cannot put them together for you. It is my understanding he just died last year. Sure wish I had kept files of my research. I do not believe any others as of today, JFK JR, I could accept as still alive with some proof. I believe but thats not enough.