Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Why is she just doing this now? Pelosi has 6 days until the impeachment trial. She must know the 'laptop' and video surveillance camera show proof-positive evidence of her machinations! Her plans have failed! Recall; Pelosi heard about the plan for Al Baghdadi (leader of ISIS). She hot tailed it over to the middle-east to warn Baghdadi through his messenger. As the intel report goes, Pelosi merely confirmed Albaghdadi's exact where abouts. And then *BOOM* our military eradicated their major 'source' from this earth. Pelosi is stupid and gave his position away! She is panicking...bigly!

Gen Honore' is RETIRED! This means Pelosi could not get an active Miliatry officer to engage in carrying out her dirty work! She tried with General Milley and the nuclear codes, but she quickly realized Milley wouldn't cowtow to her whims!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Well don't you think it's best to re-examine 9/11 first because if you couldn't get that right, what makes you think you will be capable of figuring the truth out about Jan 6th. By the way Nancy, is it true to ran to the tunnel system under DC??

When you say White Squall, do you mean the moment in that movie when they encounter the actual White Squall, a total plot twist that totally changes everything? Still not sure what part of that movie you mean to indicate.

In response Zach Tollen to his Publication

Skipper on trial.

(1) Show this thread

I wonder why the review will go through to March 5th?!? 🤔

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

In response got your six to his Publication

Seriously. Are we getting our lives back by march 5th? Because this is beyond ridiculous.

(1) Show this thread

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Nancy Pelosi? Isn't she arrested and facing a tribunal? She must have had one already... Who wrote this letter?

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Not to be disrespectful, but are you telling me Officer Sicknick's been on ice since January 6th...? It's been almost 4 weeks.
Bury the man already

There must be a boatload of security footage from the day-of that proves how this really went down. If the bad guys have it and it proves their narrative, we'd certainly have seen it. Should be an interesting trial...

so theyre sweeping it under the rug?

She's drunk. Again. Still.

In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication

Haha! The simplest answer is most likely correct! Made me laugh!

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

It's not a breach if you're waved in.

Maybe we need to look into this event, looks a lot worse than what hapened on 1/6/2021.

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

Remember this? Still comes up on google search

(1) Show this thread

Send her this

sounds like comms to me. think dog comms

They are aiming higher than impeachment, it looks to me that they might be trying to justify treason allegations.

We should prepare for a very frustrating next few weeks.
We can not let tempers get the best of us, that is a problem i am definitely going to have.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Funny, since she instigated it!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Funny, since she instigated it!

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

A storm is coming😏

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Pelosi continues to bark out commands and embarrass herself!!! Pelosi is incompetent and trying to justify her position. PANIC in DC.

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

That ole biotch is wanting that laptop back, huh? I heard she was logged on with China during the hearings! LOL !! When will they learn that evil never wins!

Southern until the day I die

some one needs to address the man becheeching the guards to do something on Jan. 6