Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Psaki Bukkake

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I wonder if she realizes what a joke she is...

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Nope, she opened to rave reviews from the parrots, squawking about what a breath of fresh air she was due to her willingness to share and speak the truth. This is why they call a group of parrots a 'pandemonium.'

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

When asked about space force she said it's a new kind of plane. It's the future of flights. She did not have a clue. Kind of feel bad for her.

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

Maybe if she does get the questions in advance, she won't have to 'circle back'

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

lol, he's such a joke!

pathetic 😒

❤️God, Family and Country ❤️ 💫🦅🇺🇸Trump🇺🇸🦅💫

She must be tired of "circling back..."

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

She is so incompetent in her job...a total failure.

Let's circle back to that

I literally feel the brain cells leaking out of my brain every time I even indulged reading anything that goes on with that circus right now.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

what a pathetic move... you mean to tell me I'm supposed to lick the boot..... nuff said. BYEdin is no ones president. This moron of a human has a single digit iq.....

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

🤦🏽‍♂️

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

I'll circle back to find out...