I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Do you have a minute? God has taken my mom, more of my health, my sisters (turned their backs on me) due to being a warrior, and now I find out that I'm Jewish (long line, apparently)โ€”all since January. I'm alone due to my commitment to this movement. And now I don't even have the energy to "produce" for or help others.

I'm distraught as hell and I doubt anyone else here will understand. VK would call this poop vibes. Others would say to lighten up. I'm fiercely independent and never lean on anyone. But I'm drowning here. You might be the only one who gets being emotionally and physically beaten to a pulp. Help, please. ๐Ÿ’™ Thank you.

MY GOD your words went deep into my heart. The whole world seems to be experiencing the "dark night of the soul" It feels like Groundhog Day with no end in sight. So many emotions, fear, sadness, despair. It seems like it will never end. It gets hard to even get up and tackle another new day. We try all the tricks--think positive, stay in the moment, listen to happy music. We get our hopes up, & then they are dashed. You cannot in any way explain what you are going thru to "normies", which makes us feel even more alone. We wonder what happened to the person we used to be? And yet we still get up, get dressed, and start another day. What we are experiencing is not just what is happening politically. The Cosmos is affecting our bodies physically. We are receiving plasmic and photon energy. So this all comes down to TRUST. Thank God we Anons have each other and we have a God that will never abandon us. As Jesus said "Blessed are those who have not seen, and have believed."

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

oh Mermaid, YES on ALL of it!!!

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™ Love you.