#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Keep seeing odd objects around Mil Aircraft.

Don't look too closely...Like Lithgow close lol! I hope the alien reveal comes soon I'm ready for the pot to be stirred again...Will it be Monkey Pox galore or an Alien invasion FF or China invades Taiwan and we have Marshall Law...Some terrorists blow something up like the Hoover Dam or the Sears Tower or something or the DS tries to make the gun grab move...Or, shuts down the election in November? So many things possible...I just hope the Q Team and Trump and the White Hats...The Military...The "benevelent others" that are out on Ganymede vibing for us are ready to make the move...Call the Ball...WWG1WGA...Red Castle Green Castle...Enjoy the Show....You know popcorn extra butter stuff...Let's go go go!!! Omaha Omaha Hut Hut Hut! Go! GO!!!!! Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth! Iron Mike...Let's do this! It's way past Mouth Punchin Time!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JVBanon in this post can reply

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Not sure what it's going to be either, but for so long I have had a gut instinct the White House is going to be attacked..Don't know why that keeps coming to me, but it's what I keep seeing. Maybe the White House will be attacked from aliens. lol 🤷