Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Absolutely and there are several here on Anon up that pray for each other and other ppl that we know outside here as well.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

That seems to be everyone here on AU. I have never encountered so many kind, loving and beautiful souls as I have on here. I always come here to lift my spirits.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Thats why I’m on here 🙏

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

As soon as I find them, I will definitely do that

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I too will pray. Starting now! There are many on here who will do the same. They are full of love and don't just speak words to show it. They will act!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

🙏

(3) Show this thread

im that person😎✝️👑⚔

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Amen!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

That hits me right in the face. My best friend for over 30 years is that person. We rarely see or talk to each other but when we do its like we never stopped. While we are on different paths, our destination is the same. Thank you for this reminder.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yes good to have at least 1 who has your back♥️and be the one to cover others though they may never know⚔️⚔️⚔️

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

as it shall be forever more.