Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

SIMPLE. YOU GIVE YOU LIVE.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

compassion...purest love

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I have always said, this world has a lot of eye problems. 👁, 👁, 👁, myself I’m always thinking of the other person. How does my actions effect another person? Humanity man, that’s where it’s at.

In 2012, in meditation God “wrote” these words in a long sentence

“love everything and everyone at all times under any circumstances no matter what Y O U think”

when you have been given the power of choice, then you can actually control every aspect of the mind. at this level of power, I chose love.

only God cpuld do this. until this point of a major spiritual experience I was miserable most of the time and a few joyous moments through the day. today, i am happy almost all the time, with very few “mental” slips into anger which I catch in time to ask for forgiveness.

Love❤️😇🥰🙏

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

See love in all things.

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

5:5 . compassion 😱🙌🏼💖

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

When I was young and feeling blue, my Daddy would tell me to stop feeling sorry for myself and find someone to help. He was so right! We are happiest when we are helping others!

"Golden Rule" [.]

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

11.3 vid🔥
Q113 social media...

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Dammit. Unless I quit bartending 2 nights a week, I will never achive 24/7 compassion😅😅😅 I give my drunks hell😎 but, we also have awesome God conversations😊 they are good drunks I guess🙄 that I give compassionate shit to in 4 hour increments😎#OneLove

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

The world is not ready for the truth.
There is carnage to be cleared first.
Both cannot coexist.
We get there.
One post at a time!

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Agreed …. Billions % times INFINITY .

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Great sentiments but I dont believe for a second the Dalai Lama is a Holy man, he is a puppet and has fooled so many.

I was fooled until I saw him do a talk and he just gave off creepy, vibes, yet everyone around me were like a teenager at a music concert treating him like a rock star, it was just off.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Sorry, VK — he had me until the end, but, IMHO, Jorge Bergoglio is neither holy or compassionate.

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

The best secret ever !
I was told many times a smile could change someone’s day :)

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

Happy Secrets 155 gematria: 🕊I Am Guiding You. Calculate Sacred Code. Lord Gods Coming. Need Birth Proof. Check The Numbers. I Told You So. The King Of Kings. Gods Encoded Keys🤍

lovingkindness for the win!

The best part of happiness is that it is not only returned but it encompasses you, everywhere you go, until there is no other way to be.
The rest of "it" just falls away.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I'll bet their is spectrum technology that can monitor these type of waves from humans and I'll bet that a lot of us here are being monitored way more than we know. I feel its a good thing though. I believe that if you feel you are being protected, you are being protected. Patriots protect Patriots, no joke...

Hello Space Force and others...
💚🌟💚

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Oh i am not even gonna try to act like relearning everything is gonna be easy, for me. I do not believe vengeance plays into this happiness but here some of us are wanting heads on pikes. Yet another tough one. I am not good at this one, I still want to flip tables.

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

hand gestures >triple six = 👁

Happiest SecretNo longer Secret :)

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

☀️

More conditional tha un-...

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Absolutely. Kill the Ego and the me me me is gone. The rest it comes from alone.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

100%🥰

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Il Donaldo Trumpo must be the 2nd happiest
I love that account!

“Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten”

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

H>8 S>19

819 | 918

You are learning.
How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?
Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here.
Q