Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Chicken skin! Congratulations to both!
This is how life is suppose to be lived. Acts of Kindness
Bring back Love HURRY

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Beautiful video. ❤️
My 'stepfather', who raised me and my brothers since we were little, and who I never thought of as anything other than 'Dad', asked us if he could adopt us officially when we were in our 40's! By this time we really didn't care about a piece of paper, but it seemed important to Dad and truthfully, it was a beautiful moment for our family for us to stand up in court together.

My brothers and I learned early in life that 'family' are the people who stand with you and by you, and they don't have to be blood. Dad showed up for us, physically and emotionally, in every way possible, our entire lives. We were so blessed. 🙏

Remember to look for miracles...

Love trumps bloodlines...we just need to accept the gift.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yep years from now you can look back and remember Yep it was that crazy ol Nana woman that told us "The News"
would one day be almost ALL GOOD NEWS &
ppl would look forward to seeing it.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

“More of “THIS” please💞

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Awesome!!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😍🙏🤗 Such a Wonderful Dad!! 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

I grew up without a father and this hit me right in the❤️. 😢

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Emotional then the comment:

#JusticeForTheChildren #releaseGhislaineMaxwellClientsList #BushKilledJFK #ThankYouAssange

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Is Gary 'volunteering' his children away on purpose>]?
VK, I'm confusd
That makes me sad

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🙃There was an attempt at humor

(6) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

AWWWWWWWWWW! Feelz!!!!!!💖

So Beautiful! Every Child Should Feel That Loved! Great Post!