Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

books, painting, walks in nature

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Even the Bible is telling us: teach your children the use of the bow and the arrow! (Guns did not exist at that time.) You without a weapon, are defensless against the evil people! Teach them also how to survive in the wilderness. If you dont do that, you are guilty when they die.
Ancient wisdom! Obey to this wisdom!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

agree 100 percent

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

And that’s how we change the narrative!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

yes, agree!

(1) Show this thread

this stray gov. planned it

In response Pam Truth to his Publication

agree 100 percent

evil

(1) Show this thread

and a paid actor, named matthew, will push it through your brain like electrolites

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

agree 100 percent

I never really like him, so I do not even listen

he is just an actor, and he is not a real person to me

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

🔥🔥🔥 Damn! 💣

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

🔥🔥🔥 Damn! 💣

In response Love Wins to her Publication

agree 100 percent

(1) Show this thread