🔴Jim Jordan: Multiple whistleblowers claim FBI is purging conservatives

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

There are consequences for their actions. All it takes is a class action lawsuit. When folks scream defund the police, this is the kind I can get behind. No more national police. Bring it all back to the local levels. Makes Sheriffs matter again.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

THEY GOT TO STOP THE LIGHT AND TRUTH. LOL! SATAN'S MINIONS.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

* 2 pics *

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I also have this 443 i found earlier.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Drop 1112

Video Length: