Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They#Fooked.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'm not sure this is happening yet. People still don't see the truth. I'm much tired.

We'll get there brother, distractions cover action in both ways. God has got this on lock.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Jason,
I stepped into this all in. Walked away from my job, to fight the good fight. I trust God to lead me into the next chapter. So far it's been a challenge. Have you looked for a Job, Most are asking about your Vax statue as a condition of employment. I never thought we would still be fighting this in June of 2022... Be well and GOD bless.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

No, I have not looked for a job, i just keep praying and cash paying opportunities keep arising, I just refuse to go back into the system right now, if ever, we are all in this together brother, and we are right here with You till the end.

(1) Show this thread