Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Game Over for the Cabal - The Takedown of the Cabal From A to Z

This is, IMO, the BEST presentation done thus far of my “famous” Youtube Video entitled, The Takedown of the Cabal from A to Z (now watched by almost 3 million people). Put together by Bonfire Guy (on his Youtube Channel by the same name), this version of my 3 hour presentation on Mark Devlin’s Show focuses upon the Big Three Takedowns by US President, Donald J. Trump, on his World Tour that brought down the Cabal and forced every Nation, every major Corporation and every major Private or Public Organization that had Earth wide influences Politically and Economically (including our entire Banking System) to Capitulate and come to their Knees.

https://rumble.com/vcl7gj-game-over-for-the-cabal-the-takedown-of-the-cabal-from-a-to-z.html

Too bad it didn't stand for long, but was disrupted in 2020, and now it's worse than ever, and the US has never been so weak, and never so degenerated, EVER. It's not the land of the brave and the free. It's the land of the woke liberals, and those to weak to oppose them. The US has turned into a banana-republic. Not respected by anyone, and pretty much the laughing stock of the entire world. Especially by those who are awake in other countries. Have no doubt about it. As it stands right now, the USA is not the greatest country in the world. Not even close.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @norpat66 in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

It will be the greatest country in the world again, and soon is my guess. Not everything can be shown in the open until the normies wake up.