Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They#Fooked.

Vincent, thank you for this post. It got me to thinking of how much I have learned and grown over the last 2.5 years. I know Q had a lot to do with the changes.

I learned to release my fears, insecurities and sadness to God. Knowing He lives within me makes me strong.

I learned patience. I remember the rollercoaster of emotions in the early days, waiting for something to happen.

I learned how to ask the important questions and research the answers.

I learned that there is unspeakable evil in our world. My growing network of anons made me see the goodness of humanity as well.

I try to be upbeat, though I fail at it some days. Then I come to AU and something amazing happens.

I am home and safe and surrounded by family.

I think perhaps we are the New Pilgrims of Earth 2.0. We are already a close-knit community. We just have to find a house big enough.

I love you all so much.
You make my days lighter. ❤️❤️❤️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Scribe11 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response hope saxton to her Publication

Ditto, that is awesomeness hun thank you for sharing!
We do have a bunch of ppl here that Nana thinks will be problem solvers.

In response hope saxton to her Publication

. and love ❤️ to you!
🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼