#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins 🍿🍊

Jack Posobiec
Congrats on 52 years of service to the CCP, Dianne! πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Xi what I mean??!! πŸ˜†

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

If evil had a cover girl

As you age your face should get softer and kinder. That is not the case here.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

haha omg! run hancel and gretal, run!
this bitch be on adrino withdrawal! that vrill in her left eye socket is getting pissed too!
big trouble in little china town

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Oh my, I was about to comment the same about the vril in the eye. That is one evil looking thing. All these evil parasites are falling apart without their AC. Sick fooks.

(1) Show this thread

traitor!! The Institutionalist Dianne Feinstein fought for gun control, civil rights, and abortion access for half a century.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

yes! The majority of the "new" Mexico legislators shouldn't even been voting, none the less elected into office!

(1) Show this thread