#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

BY NO MEANS am I trying to act holier than thou by saying I gave up everything for this and pointing out that you in your comfy bed and home of your own still and you mostly havent had your world shaken up.
Im just trying to show you the TRUTH.
How long should I sit here in torment?
After giving up my entire life? After giving up my photography? To dedicate my computer to helping you?
How long should I sit here in torment trying to show you new knowledge THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW while youre living comfy and not caring ?
How long would you be willing to wait for distracted people to pay attention if you had some REAL GOOD TRUTH TO SHOW THEM, with military vindication to BACK YOU UP ??

How long would your patience last ?

We wait as long as God directs our hearts to wait. As has been said many times before, "the truth is not for everyone." Each and everyone one of has our calling and place, some are blessed with decoding, which may seem as a torment, but is actually a blessing as you are a piece of a huge puzzle. You are part of the whole picture. God has chosen you for this, just as he has chosen others for His purpose and scope.

Take 5 minutes to renew your spirit, you have the drive and endurance that is very inspiring, do not let the numbers or likes be your validation of whom sees and responds.

Many people see your works, but some are in their infancy of waking up. They don't know how or what to ask, or to even make sense of anything.

Some of us stay behind the scenes to help guide others, to take screen shots and share with others over text and other means. Your words are being heard, keep up your faith and stand strong in your fight. Never give up. Never surrender.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @T_Rex in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tyrannosaurus Rex, click on at the bottom under it