Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They#Fooked.

~VK~ 6/7/22
"We All Are Fighting This Info War With Developing Abilities And It's An Honor To Witness This Awaking With All Of You"=1139

They Will Take Counsel Together And It Shall Come To Nought Speak The Word And It Shall Not Stand For God Is With Us=1139

Angry People Want You To See How Powerful They Are Loving People Want You To See How Powerful You Are=1139

Have Been Sent To Speak With You And Save You From The Grasp Of The Lawless And I Shall Teach You About Your Root=1139

And The Father Himself Which Hath Sent Me Hath Borne Witness Of Me Ye Have Neither Heard His Voice At Any Time Nor Seen His Shape=1139

This Is All Old News As Of Now Every Human Being On This Planet Has Been Bought And Paid For And Set Free By The Holy Spirit=1139

A New Heart And A New Spirit I Will Put Within You And I Will Take Away Your Heart Of Stone Behold I Make All Things New=1139
4 Pics

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

YES YES YES

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

So grateful for your messages from the Holy Spirit🙏🏻✨💕🕊😇

🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼