Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They#Fooked.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Habbening!!!

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I see it

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

what about USFL

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

You seeing what most don’t!

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Esplains the chip shortage then ...

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

"They" have built AWFUL SYSTEMS right under our noses ...

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

SHEER EVIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT PAID FOR FROM LIBERAL DEMONCRAP ORGANIZATIONS OR IS THAT OUR TAX DOLLARS ???? LINK FROM GRAPH .... WE MUST STOP THIS EVIL BUT HOW !!!!!!!!!

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

fubar

(4) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Including many healing technologies sold under the radar.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

👏🍿🍿🎯🎯💥💥👏

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

2 worlds . A time of choosing as i see it VK .https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9yMTIRM8WTU

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Recently took a road trip and I noticed so many different types of towers and antennae everywhere! Farmland, beach it doesn’t matter. I think about it constantly and hope and pray that it all has something to do with some sort of Tesla energy! This is what my gut tells me. I hope I’m close🙏🏻

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

great, so when theirsystems go down, new systems will come online shortly after. they will be ready to roll

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

As I understand it, new EVERYTHING is being constructed under us. When this bridge is demolished we fall onto the new one. All ready to go. Hope you like roller coasters. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok Nana is having a very hard time keeping that damn sword in the sheath today.
I am afraid Nana is just gonna have to open a can of whoop ass on this woman reporter and asshat at the Daily News.

Our Juan is only getting about 4 hrs sleep a night as it is.
How can we do more to help him, VK?

Everything seems to hinge on fixing the 2020 stolen election!