I'm here for the party, just trying to gather more peeps en route, Thank You God.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Weโ€™re going to party like itโ€™s 1999!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‹

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

๐Ÿ‘

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Reminded me of this song

Gretchen Wilson - Here for The Party (Official Video) - YouTube

Gretchen Wilson's official music video for "Here for the Party"Listen to more from Gretchen Wilson: https://GretchenWilson.lnk.to/listenYDWatch more music vi...

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Reminded me of this song

Gretchen Wilson - Here for The Party (Official Video) - YouTube

Gretchen Wilson's official music video for "Here for the Party"Listen to more from Gretchen Wilson: https://GretchenWilson.lnk.to/listenYDWatch more music vi...

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž

(1) Show this thread