The whole matrix has to fall, not just the parts that we do not like

If you leave any branches or roots intact, the satanic tree will grow again

All politics, all indoctrination, all fake media, all medicine, all organized religion, all money control systems, all technology built for controlling people must fall.

It seems hard but once you do it, you realize that they were never worth saving.

True unity is unconditional. This means that we can all be one in love without having to agree on anything other than our individual rights to freewill.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my divine individual sovereignty. it signifies that no man has authority over me for anything. i will fearlessly and mortally defend all my birthright freedoms. my divine right comes from direct connection to God. with unconditional love for all. This love includes justice and karma where needed. and so it is.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

karma is not a Christian belief.

In response True to her Publication

Labels mean nothing to me

There is only truth. Christian is just a label.

There is no reason for any two people to have the same exact beliefs.

There is only truth

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Karma is not truth.

That statement has no context for me. I do not know your problem with karma but I support your truth for you. My truth is obviously much different

In response True to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it