I have a prayer request. My nephew went missing, his car was found with keys in it in Livingston N.Y. He is an engineer that was working for the Navy training Nuclear Sub personnel but quit his job 6 mo. ago. Please pray for his safe return to us, in the name of Jesus Christ

Only people mentioned by @Bdub4619 in this post can reply

In response Bdub 777 to his Publication

My nephew has been found. I believe our prayers worked and now I pray for mental healing for him. Thank you all, our God in Heaven is Good! Thank you Jesus!

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Oh I am so happy for you! God bless you and your family!!!

(3) Show this thread

This is my nephew: Daniel M. Wahl. Please keep an eye out for him if you are in the Oswego NY area https://www.cnyhomepage.com/news/local-news/nys-police-looking-for-missing-oswego-man/

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

🙏Prayers sent, let us know ...

Sending prayers!!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Please let us know when he's found safe and sound?✨🙏

May your nephew be found safe and sound, God grant favor to this family in their time of need, and wrap your arms around them as they wait on you. In Jesus name I pray.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Praying for your nephew’s safe return. Please keep us posted. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏🇨🇦

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I’m sure he is alive… I’m just feeling very sure…. I will pray and ask God to get him home fast

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Praying for your nephew's safe return. 🙏

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

🙏 for a safe return

maybe a pic would help find him

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

💞💓sending prayers

Thank you everyone for your prayers. We will continue to pray for Danny's safe return. I will say I posted this here, Truth social and Twitter and you Anonup Angels came through big with your prayers! 100's times more than the other sites. I truly believe god is here with us all!!! Thank you Jesus!

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Sending prayers for your nephew and your family.
I'm so sorry. ❤

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Sending him & family my heartfelt prayers 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️

Bdub, I am praying for your nephew to contact everyone and let you know he's safe, unharmed and ready to come home. Gob bless you both!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I am so sorry! Praying for you and your family! God bless and protect this young man! Surround him with the protective light of the Holy Spirit. Surround him with your angels, God, and help him find his way home to his family! In Jesus' sweet name, Amen!

🙏🙏🙏

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

praying 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

🙏🙏🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for you and your family.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I will pray for his return and strength for his family.🙏🙏🙏

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Prayers!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏😓

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

🙏🙏 in my prayers

🙏🙏 in my prayers

🙏🙏 in my prayers