Why would the Trump War Room highlight 2 letters of 1 single world (out of 14 PAGES)?

Q699 was coincidently dropped the same day as the beginning the impeachment trial#2.
The same as Q2677:

"It's time to return publicly".

*DISCLAIMER: This is not saying Huma will be arrested next week (though I'm sure [she] will have a hard time sleeping during the trial)

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

I ❤ God of heaven, Jesus & all of His creation. Truth seeker, helper & friend. I believe in Q!!! WWG1WGA. From the Right hand of God state.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Delta date coming up! HA HA HA, HA HA HA, HA HA HA

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

It isn't like that in the actual document. But did you notice they refer to the current senate as the "Unites States Senate". https://www.45office.com/assets/uploads/general/45th-presidents-answer-to-article-of-impeachment-final.pdf

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response KIK 143 to his Publication

You have to ask yourself why the Trump War Room highlighted it though.

Anons know.

Not sure about the signifcance of "Unites" yet.

In response KIK 143 to his Publication

I just did a post on this
https://anonup.com/thread/924157

(2) Show this thread

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

How could Huma possibly not be arrested and still be alive after what she allegedly did???? Anohter cgi/actor?????Public optics?

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Did you see the "next week" part?

I didn't say she wasn't ever going to be arrested.

(1) Show this thread

Did you see that 'ha' was highlighted :)

As a rule,whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. Soft is strong Lao Tzu ♾Quantum Patriottiltheend

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

the ha ha ha ha drop love it

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

WHERE?!?!

(2) Show this thread