Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Finally starting to understand how to read these! Thank you, Kim 💗

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world...

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Really, really good... Thanks for posting!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

did you hear how Biden's press secretary laughed today when asked a question about space force. she is so snarky.

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

scary- the dark side of the moon!!
What they doing back there?

What if POTUS consolidated the team under space force? the only branch completly clean. no limit to their reach. brilliant.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Hi Kim understand all of it this time except for 11 1111
how does 11 become 1111?

She's back with her numbers! 😁

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

...and 2-2-2021= 2+2+2+2+1= 9 awaken others to their higher self

This is hype. SPACE IS MY THING. Go SPACE FORCE! Only our military and president could create something so badass. THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT!#wwg1wga

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

you still on Twitter!!!

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

No she got suspened

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

Saw this today. I'm suspended but can read snd poke around. just can't comment or like or retweet

(2) Show this thread

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

At 7:27. Mirror number.

😎