Personally, I am at the point in the Journey where I do not want to engage in any lower dimensional behavior anywhere...And I mean anywhere. Is this ok?

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yes, I am being guided to go within for guidance, truth and knowledge. To step forward from those that with wish to remain in the anger, conflict and ego of things. I feel the natural, organic separation is beginning.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

finding it's got much easier to do 🙏🏻🕊✨

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

at this point in “time”, this is exactly where we should be☺️

Lightworker. 144K. Here to help heal and ascend the planet. Holistic Alignment and Healing

I am the same, just no interest in anything that isn't aligned higher

Only followers of this user (@QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Guard your energy, no time for nonsense!❤️👊🏻

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

🎯 Perfect

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

So proud of you Sister. Youre so needed here to remind everyone how to love again. Such a blessing to our army.

💙💚

Yes, I'm the same...prob not good for balance but it's true!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

It is in Black & White ☯️ :)

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Just put it in Gods' hands and move on, true intent of each will be revealed for all to see, just a matter of time, and every time, there it is.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

right….thanks for the reminder… God is in control

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Agree!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

:)🙏

(1) Show this thread