#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

All in the Details

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Never seen anything like this before. The detail that went into this work of art is extraordinary. I don't understand the deeper meaning, that's for the brainiacs to decode...I just love how this took me away for a minute and 29 seconds.🐸7

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

1:29= 89 seconds 17(Q)
“The decision is yours”
“learn the comm’s”
“ The end isnt for everyone”
etc…
The video is a metaphor for Q drops & awakening process.
#Fine details

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Thank you for the lesson. Maybe I should take it up and see if I get greater insight!🐸❤️

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

The more awake- the more Frustrated …. There is something to, “ ignorance is bliss”. 😊

I was quoting the Q drops

I wasn’t Telling you to Learn the Comm’s .Sorry for misunderstanding.

The great awakening is a jarring process - its not all love & light.

Hey, I'm blonde...sometimes it takes further discussion for me to understand!😂🤣 I knew you were quoting the drops, I meant learning the gematria and studying it a bit might help. Numbers have never been my thing, so I've let others decode for me. I have felt the ups and downs of the great awakening and have thought at times that I'd love to go back to sleep...but that is impossible...God put in some of us a longing for truth, no matter how hard it is to hear. I wouldn't change that for anything, even though it has cost friends and discomfort with family. Love you and am glad to be in this journey with you and everyone here!❤️

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it