Only people mentioned by @Pndlumswings in this post can reply

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

Did they have any new revelation? I know the story is old from December last year

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Julie Green spoke to this, this past weekend. The message was to watch the headlines. A prominent Pastor will fall.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Justice! Anyone who is a preacher and lives in a multi-million dollor home, friends with a a satan moloch lover Lil Nas and had parishioner evelopes of giving found in the walls of his church needs to be put away for good! Using God for his corruption! Hippocrit for sure!😠

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is a shame he is so evil, he has a real talent for speaking.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Maybe, but when I hear him my skin crawls!.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

listened to him now and then for encouragement, but thinking money, power was the driving force

6 months ago stop it.

6 months ago stop it.

6 months ago stop it.

6 months ago stop it.

6 months ago stop it.

6 months ago stop it.

6 months ago stop it.

6 months ago stop it.

6 months ago stop it.

Thank you Jesus!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

No way, he is too honest for that.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

He is so deceptive. Uses manipulative language and rarely quotes the actual scripture.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

not going to say he didn't help when i was in low times but some of his actions have been questionable. I have an uncle that commited insurance fraud, he is a good person but got weak and had to pay for it.

(9) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Noooo😂😂😂😂